Here on 22nd of January 2017 wonderful job opportunity is being offered from Islamia University Bahawalpur Jobs 2017 For Medical Officer BPS-17. For all the applicants of Bahawalpur its the wonderful news from Islamia University is seeking and intends to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the following posts which includes (Senior Medical Officer & Medical Officer) are the current posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Both male and females are eligible to apply for such posts. Quota is admissible also. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. So, for the above posts the applicants should be having the overall qualification of MBBS, FCPS, FRCS, MD with 7 and 3 years expertise are required to apply and the degrees should be recognized by PMDC. Age limit should be 21 to 50 years. So, if you need to apply and fulfill the details of the above posts you must come and be the part of this institute. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
How to Apply for Islamia University Bahawalpur Jobs:
- Application forms can be obtained from the Office of Registrar and can be downloaded from the website of this university namely www.iub.edu.pk.
- The applicants have to fill the Challan Form of Rs.1200/ For BPS-18 & above, for BPS-17 Rs.1000/ should be deposited in favor of treasurer of this institute.
- Duly filled application with all two sets of educational and experience certificates, one recent passport size photograph and with Bank Draft and Postal Order should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 13th February 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- Applicants mention the name of applied position on the right corner of the envelope.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be treated well.
- Both male and female are eligible to apply.
- So, for more awesome jobs stay connected with this job page to get all types of exciting opportunities daily.